Scrolling impossible on every page with quform form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Scrolling impossible on every page with quform form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    de_decoy
    Participant

I just noticed that my scrollbars disappear as soon as I add a form to a page.

I created a normal page, based on my theme template. It looks like this (see the scrollbar on the right): http://grab.by/wNmU

As soon as I add the shortcode for the quform form at the top of the page, the scrollbars disappear (at least in Safari and Firefox): http://grab.by/wNn4

In Safari I can still scroll down using my scroll wheel on the mouse, but I see no scroll bar. In Firefox I can’t even scroll with the scroll wheel. The only way to scroll down in Firefox is by selecting some text on the page and then pull the cursor downwards.

Do you know what the problem could be? Thanks for your help!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

de_decoy
    Participant

I just removed my columns and added the short code in a blank page without columns. But the scrollbar is still missing after trying Solutions #1 to #3. And I can’t find the code described in solution #4, only this code if i search for the term “filters”:

if ( function_exists( 'add_image_size' ) ) {
    add_filter( 'image_size_names_choose', 'be_themes_image_sizes' );
    }

//add_filter('show_admin_bar', '__return_false');
    add_post_type_support( 'page', 'post-formats' );

But I guess that’s something different, right?

So I probably have to contact the theme designer? It’s the theme “Agent” by Prothemeus.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy