Search in database

Home Forums Quform WordPress Search in database

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nitrat
    Participant

Hi
    I need to do a search by first and last name in the database. Is this possible with this plugin?

Nitrat
    Participant

I’ll write more. There are two forms. In first form I enter the name and surname of the client. This creates a database with these clients. In the second form you need to do a search for this on the database of the entered first and last name. Need a code? What?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Nitrat.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nitrat
    Participant

Sorry…
    I have implemented code to create post – https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/integration/creating-a-post and now requires a small code to iterate through posts to find for a given criterion.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nitrat
    Participant

Thanks, but I’m unfortunately not a programmer. Don’t know how to link the value Quform with this code.
    Sorry.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy