select dropdown option from js

Home Forums Quform WordPress select dropdown option from js

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ally.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oivanr
    Participant

Hi,
    I am working in a form that get information of students. In this form I have between another, two select menu (dropdown). The first is about departaments (13_46) and, when I make a choice, populate a second one (13_47) based on the value selected in the first.
    To edit the information I call all the data through an ajax call. The data is displayed inside the proper fields but I have problem with first dropdown (13_46) it doesn’t display the option text.
    I assign the value and I tried to select the option inside a js script. I had use these:
    a) $(‘.quform-field-13_46’).val().prop(‘selected’,true);
    b) $(‘.quform-field-13_46’).filter(value=noDepto).prop(‘selected’,true);
    c) if ($(‘.quform-field-13_46’).val() == noDepto){$(‘.quform-field-13_46’).prop(‘selected’,true)};
    But nothing works.
    I am not able to use the change() option because if I use it the next dropdown (13_47) doesn’t recognize the selected value, The (13_47) is working fine using this:
    d) $(‘.quform-field-13_47’).val(valores[0][‘slg08_MuniNac’]).change();
    Thanks in advance for your help,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy