Send Hangs

Home Forums Quform WordPress Send Hangs

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pembrokellc
    Participant

I just started using Quform and created forms. I have a test page set up with a form I created at
    http://www.pembrokeinstruments.com/contact-pembroke-instruments

When I fill out the form and the “Submit Request” button, it hangs indefinitely.
    I am using php option for email send. My theme is Impreza and I have latest version of WordPress installed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    pembrokellc
    Participant

I tested my form “CONTACT ONE” using Firefox and Microsoft Edge browser that comes with my Win 10 laptop and the send works. So the issue is with Chrome which I mostly use and probably half my customers use Chrome. So this looks like it exclusive to Chrome. But this is an issue. I can’t use this plugin if it hangs up with Chrome.

Also, when you hit send with Firefox or MS Edge, the screen goes blank for a few seconds. Anyway to make this not so brutal looking? It’s a great app for building custom forms but the send function needs work. I don’t want to lose sleep over lost sales because the customers form send hanged up. Not good.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pembrokellc
    Participant

Thanks, I will try. I also posted to the Impreza forum.

pembrokellc
    Participant

I am making progress. Looks like the root cause is a conflict with another plugin. Seems to be working OK but let me test for another day before we declare resolved. Thanks for your prompt and excellent help!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy