Send label select menu Notification

Home Forums Quform WordPress Send label select menu Notification

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ally.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    benjaplqw
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to know how the label and value data of the Select menu could be sent. I need to know both values ​​when mailing them.

Sorry for my basic English. Hope it’s understandable

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

drnc
    Participant

Can we get a list of all labels along with unique IDs?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

drnc
    Participant

Thanks. Can I get a list of the unique IDs in PHP since I need to process some of the field values, but not all. And unique IDs do not have the same id with the questions in a form that has 220 items (that has already been sent).

Ally
    Support Staff

drnc
    Participant

Thanks!

marianogi
    Participant

Hi, Ally. I don’t know why your code does not work for me, I never get the label value.

I get the value with:

add_filter('quform_post_process_1', function (array $result, Quform_Form $form) {
    $data = array(
    'provincia' => $form->getValue('quform_1_17')
    );
    }, 10, 3);

And also this:

function add_option_label_to_value($value, Quform_Element_Multi $element, Quform_Form $form) {
    if ($form->config('environment') == 'frontend') {
    foreach ($element->getOptions() as $option) {
    if ($option['value'] == $value) {
    $value = esc_html($option['label']) . ' (' . $value . ')';
    }
    }
    }
    return $value;
    }
    add_filter('quform_get_value_html_1_17', 'add_option_label_to_value', 10, 3);

So why I don’t get this value: esc_html($option[‘label’]) . ‘ (‘ . $value . ‘)’ when I read the value: $data[‘provincia’] ?

I read the the value as if the ‘quform_get_value_html’ code wouldn’t exists.

I don’t know what I am doing wrong. Thank you for your help

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ally.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy