Send notification only from hook

Home Forums Quform WordPress Send notification only from hook

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blueboar
    Participant

Hi,

I want to use quform_notification_mailer_config to send an email notification without though the notification being enabled, because I want to send it only on certain times, when another variable on php is set to true.

Is this possible? If so how?

Currently I have a variable let’s call it $isEmailable

add_filter('quform_notification_mailer_config_1_2', function (array $config, Quform_Notification $notification, Quform_Form $form) {
        if ($winner_type == "coffee") {
            $config['subject'][] = 'Yes you have been emailed by me';
    		$config['message'][] = str_replace('{{replacable_)text}}', "ReplacedText", $config['message']);
        }
        return $config;
    }

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by blueboar.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

blueboar
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for the tip. I have another question that is regarding license. We bought a license but we also have a staging site, is it possible somehow to have both sites licensed with one license, or do we have to buy 2 licenses?

Kind Regards,
    Romanos

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy