Sequence number and autosuggestion

Home Forums Quform WordPress Sequence number and autosuggestion

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    redpages
    Participant

Hello,

I just bought and I have made 1st form on the website. but I experienced some difficulties.
    I want to add a field where is filled in automatically by the system with sequential code, for example: INV1-180220, INV2-180220, INV3-180220, etc. The formula is INVx-DDMMYY, where x = sequence number, DD = date, MM = month, YY = year.
    How can I achieved it?
    And, I want to add a field that will be an autosuggestion list of wordpress users when I typed a few letters.
    or it can be the select type field contains a list of woocommerce customer users that pickuped from users database.

Thank for helping.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

redpages
    Participant

“getEntryId()”
    how do you make this to be 4 digits?
    Ex:

redpages
    Participant

I tried it and it worked.

$paddedNum = sprintf(“%04d”, $form->getEntryId());
    $code = ‘SO/’ . date_i18n(‘m’) . date_i18n(‘-Y/’) . $paddedNum;

$form->setValue(‘quform_1_22’, $code);

but I don’t know how to apply it to the title in the notification admin.
    At this time the content of the notification subject is: SO/{date|format:m}-{date|format:Y}/{entry_id} by Sales {user|display_name}.
    This formula produces (ex) : SO/03-2020/3. Whereas what I want is SO/03-2020/0003.

Thank for helping

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy