Server Error message

Home Forums Quform PHP Server Error message

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jasonjkd
    Participant

Hi I have just changed my hosting provider and had my site migrated but now I am getting this error message.

There was a problem Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@sographics.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

jasonjkd
    Participant

THIS IS WHAT MY HOSTING PROVIDER IS SAYING.

I think this is a PHP error as follows:
    [03-Mar-2013 17:27:53 Europe/London] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ’/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ixed.5.3.lin’ – /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ixed.5.3.lin: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 [03-Mar-2013 17:27:53 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Directive ‘allow_call_time_pass_reference’ is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jasonjkd
    Participant

sorry if i remove that line from what file?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jasonjkd
    Participant

They said they did this: I’ve renamed your php.ini in your public_html so your site will use the server default.

now I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Filter ‘trim’ does not exist’ in /home/sographi/public_html/Main-contact-form/quform/lib/Quform/Element.php:730
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/sographi/public_html/Main-contact-form/quform/lib/Quform/Element.php(212): Quform_Element->_loadFilter(‘trim’, Array)
    #1 /home/sographi/public_html/Main-contact-form/quform/process.php(194): Quform_Element->addFilter(‘trim’)
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home/sographi/public_html/Main-contact-form/quform/lib/Quform/Element.php on line 730

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy