session start errors

Home Forums Quform WordPress session start errors

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tripros
    Participant

Hi,
    We just moved a site we’re developing to it’s new home on a dedicated server and these errors appeared after the move. Everything seems to work ok, and we’ve updated to the latest 1.4.9 this morning, deactivated and reactivated the plugin, but these errors still persist.

Checked and all server compatibility items are checked ok.

Thanks!

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_bbda6c05f0f9395e2c38195681182c6f, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/eddmeve/public_html/cactusdev/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 44

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/eddmeve/public_html/cactusdev/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php:44) in /home/eddmeve/public_html/cactusdev/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 44

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tripros
    Participant

Thanks Ally, appreciate your reply. PHP sessions are set ok, so I did a little more investigation. Found out that when I cleared all cookies related to this site from my browser, all errors disappeared. Since it worked fine in another browser after some testing, thought that was the only other thing to check and it seemed to do the trick. Hope this helps any others having same issue.

Thanks again Ally!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy