Set a minimum number of words or characters in the text area

Home Forums Quform WordPress Set a minimum number of words or characters in the text area

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ricable
    Participant

Hello, we would like to set a minimum number of words or letters that the user must write in the text area of the form. How can we do it? Thank you very much and have a good day.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ricable
    Participant

Hi, thanks very much.

I still have two questions:

1. If I have more than one text area to apply the custom code to (with the same number of words required), do I have to replicate the code each time, or is it possible to insert multiple quform elements into the rule?

2. I would also need to request a minimum number (3) of images to attach to the form. Is it possible to create a code for this need too?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy