Set auto reply email (to customer-day, month and year) to another language

Home Forums Quform WordPress Set auto reply email (to customer-day, month and year) to another language

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marsisaplace
    Participant

Hello,

So I have the from set up to work in Japanese language. I put in my own translation for day, month, year. And I also followed the instructions “to translate the Datepicker calendar go to Form Settings → Style → Datepicker.”, and switched that to Japanese.

All works as should on my website. However, when setting up autoreply to customer:

Settings->email->autoreply email settings->email content
    I insert the variable “DATE”

…the customer gets an email this date is in English, “Sunday, 1 February 2015”

I want the customer to get this info in Japanese so they can confirm the date they selected. How to please?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Marsisaplace
    Participant

HI,

Thanks for your responce. Unfortunatlly, I need to keep the back end of WordPress in English so if these is another option please let me know.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy