Set Fancy Box width to 100%

Home Forums Quform WordPress Set Fancy Box width to 100%

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dreoin
    Participant

Hello,

I have a form that pops up at a button click/tap which is used on an iPad. I’ve been playing with the Fancy box options, but I can’t seem to get it to work at 100%, I can only get it to work with discrete numbers like 1024×768.

Here is a beta page with the form

http://checkin.chcaa.com/form-beta/

Here is my code:

Tap Here to Check In
    [iphorm_popup id=11 options="{ width: 1024, height: 768, autoDimensions: false, onStart: function(){}, onComplete: function(){} }"][/iphorm_popup]
    <script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) { $('a[href="#form-11"]').click(function () { $('.iphorm-fancybox-link-11').click(); return false; }); });
    // ]]></script>

I reviewed the information for Fancy Box options here:

Fancybox options

and reviewed some of the API info at
    http://fancybox.net/api

The autoScale=false doesn’t seem to work.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

DrEoin

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dreoin
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Excellent advice as usually, this worked great. I have only one additional follow up to this question:

One of the fancybox options is scroll bars: scrolling: ‘auto’ or ‘yes’ or ‘no’, set to auto or yes, I can only get the scroll bars to appear if I set the height: ‘px’ rather than ‘%’. Otherwise the bars don’t come up. Any recommendations, is there a default I need to change in quform or on the form itself?

Thanks!

Eoin

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

michi_w
    Participant

Hi, read through some posts, still can’t figure out why my pop up is not behaving the way i’d like it to do.

Placed it in the footer-widget area with a shortcode:

[quform_popup id="1" name="Contact" options="{ width: '100%', height: '100%', autoDimensions: false, onStart: function(){}, onComplete: function(){} }"][dt_default_button link=”|title:Contact||” size=”custom” btn_width=”btn_full_width” button_alignment=”btn_left” font_size=”20px” icon_size=”20px” button_padding=”16px 20px 16px 20px” border_radius=”0px” text_color=”#000000″ default_btn_border=”n” default_btn_bg_color=”#ececec” text_hover_color=”#ffffff” default_btn_border_hover=”n” bg_hover_color=”#76777a” css=”.vc_custom_1583080179430{margin-top: 5px !important;margin-right: 5px !important;margin-bottom: 5px !important;margin-left: 5px !important;}”]Contact[/dt_default_button][/quform_popup]

added the options – still it only has about the size of the widget area it is in? Actually i’d like it to be width:’720px’
    Could you advise please?
    Appreciate your help!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy