setting radio buttons

Home Forums Quform WordPress setting radio buttons

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    artsolving
    Participant

hi ally,
    need your hep again…
    I have three options n radio. when I fill the input fields of a related choice and go back & forth from an option to another the fields of all remain filled with the last submissions. I need to reset the fields filled when I change the option.
    hope I explain as well the problem
    tnx in advance

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

artsolving
    Participant

tnx. it’s work. but now…. I put the form into site http://www.artsolving.com. HTML field where the calculation should appears does not instead of the desktop version as you could see

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Ally.
    artsolving
    Participant

hi ally,
    checking the form I set up fields to not accept text elements like “.” or “,” and put conditionals to show alerts messages with a HTML field and error messages setting up in the Data option of the related text flelds also. changing the radio options back and forth the alert messages remains always visible. how can I disappear them ?
    form on http://www.artsolving.com
    thanks

artsolving
    Participant

sorry, it seems like the value input on fields remain in a hidden database so the result field remains visible also, with a 0.00 calculation…

Ally
    Support Staff

artsolving
    Participant

hi ally,
    seems work but not…
    only first html field with alert (related to “altezza”) disappear, others remains visible.
    also filling numeric text field of an option (ex. “cassa”) total field works well appearing when all of them are filled and changing option too (ex. going on “plinto”).
    but coming back on “cassa” option total field appears as I fill the first num text field and not if I start with the others. same going on “plinto” and so on back and forth.
    consider that I don’t need to send this form with a submit and receive the data via mail, only show the total field of the options on screen as they change

artsolving
    Participant

sorry, sorry, sorry !
    coding as you said for each field working well !
    best wishes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy