Setting Up a Gallery

Home Forums Storm WordPress Setting Up a Gallery

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gowri9324
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a noob and want tp setup a new Gallery Page. Please see my requirements below.

1. Gallery should be a page which contains the categories.( Ex-Landscapes, Portraits, City). Should be in 6 columns.
    2. When I click on ‘city’ it should open all the photos of city in ‘lightbox’.
    3. When I click on ‘Landscapes’ it should open all photos in ‘Full screen’

Can you please help me out here which step-by- step details.

Also please let me know one portfolio is enough for each category of images or we need to create one portfolio for each image?

If second one is the case it is very bad to maintain.

Thanks,
    Gowri

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gowri9324
    Participant

Thanks. Added gallery in the way u hav guided. Now how can i put facebook like and share buttons on each of the image

Thanks,
    Gowri

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gowri9324
    Participant

This plugin reducing the size and quality of the image. Can you please suggest another plugin. Also I cannot do right click on image to save. How can I enable that.

Ally
    Support Staff

gowri9324
    Participant

Hi,

Its happening for all images in the site ‘www.eyecreates.com’. I need right click option on flashbox images ex:http://eyecreates.com/portfolio/city-n-architecture/

Ally
    Support Staff

gowri9324
    Participant

Hi,

I have not installed any plugin to disable right click. Can you please check

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy