Several Forms – Different Styles

Home Forums Quform WordPress Several Forms – Different Styles

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LisaA
    Participant

I need to make several forms that require different styling and don’t know the best way to handle this.

I can use 1 theme for inside pages but the site is 3 columns (left sidebar-blue, content, right sidebar-white).

In the left sidebar (blue) I need a small form that requires a white submit button and also a white reset button. I would prefer to use images for this if possible.

In the right sidebar (white) I need a small form that requires a blue submit button and also a blue reset button. button. I would prefer to use images for this if possible

What would be the best way to handle this? I’ve tried to create my own theme but can’t ever seem to get them to work?

Also do you have an example form that uses a submit and reset buttons that can be imported?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

LisaA
    Participant

I was actually using light rounded. I tried to follow the directions to make a theme but kept messing something up, I then copie dthe themes > light directory, renamed it to mine, then opened the rounded.css and changed the Theme Name and did the same js file to point to the renamed directory… still no luck. I’m new to Quform so I’m obviously making newbie mistakes.

If you wouldn’t mind throwing something together based on the light rounded css, I’d really appreciate seeing how it’s done.

As far as the reset is concerned, this too I’m sure is because I’m a novice. I made the Reset button but couldn’t get the styling right. I would want the Submit and Reset to match.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    LisaA
    Participant

Allan,
    Thank you sooo much! Worked great! Not only is this form plugin great, the support is awesome!

Thanks again,
    Lisa

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy