Several options selection in dropdown, multiple choices or checkboxes?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Several options selection in dropdown, multiple choices or checkboxes?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sikoku
    Participant

I am currently creating a RFQ form for my company, a translation company.
    I have two dropdown menus, one for the source language and one for the target language(s) so that a client can specify from which language to which language(s) he wishes to receive a translation. However, it seems you can’t select several options in dropdown menus, multiple choice menus or checkboxes. I need to let my clients select several target languages (for example, if they want a translation form English to Spanish and Portuguese).
    Is it possible to do this with Quform? If it isn’t, can you suggest an alternative way to do this. Perhaps enabling conditional logic? I would like to get a way which does not involve making a very long form when the client selects 10 or more items (target languages).
    Thanks in advance,
    Frank

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sikoku
    Participant

Sure. It helps a lot.
    Thanks you very much.
    Francisco

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy