Shortcode not loading CSS or JS files (Solved)

Home Forums Quform WordPress Shortcode not loading CSS or JS files (Solved)

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michael_baxter
    Participant

Found an interesting problem that I thought might help others. Also, you might be able to code around the problem.

One of my sites is using a plugin called “Responsive Tabs”. This plugin allows users to create and place their HTML content inside Custom Post Types, then place all the tabbed content onto a page with their shortcode.

I placed the quform shortcode inside one of their tabs, then setup the page with their shortcode.

The problem: Fields were being displayed, but not properly formatted. Also, the javascript was not running properly.

The solution: In added the quform shortcode (without any parameters) immediately following the tabs shortcode. That causes the CSS and JS files to load properly, fixing all other problems.

Hope this is helpful to somebody

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy