Show different download links depending on form selection.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Show different download links depending on form selection.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yzdesigns
    Participant

Is it possible to show different links to pdf downloads depending on what the user selects on the form?

i.e. If they select option 2 from a multiple choice dropdown and then option 4 from a seperate multiple choice dropdown, can it show 2 seperate url’s to the 2 different pdf download url’s in their automated email response?

We are trying to get a range of seperate pdf’s which are available in different languages to show on the email after submitting the form.

The final form may have 50+ different pdf download url’s so we need to know it can work before setting this up.
    Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jordyctw
    Participant

@yzdesigns, I am curious, I think we want to achieve the same as you. Did it work out? And did it succeed in the way Ally indicated? Please let me know. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy