Simplest of forms failing to post

Home Forums Quform WordPress Simplest of forms failing to post

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pdriscoll_au
    Participant

Hi I’ve been using quform for a while and have had forms on my site working correctly previously but now after updating to 3.6 and 1.4.7 even a simple contact form fails to submit. It just continues to process without completing and no entries come through.

freshdoubts.com – contact form is bottom right

I noticed the other mention of an update to 1.4.7 but for some reason I’m not seeing this update and will keep trying as you’ve suggested elsewhere.

My concern was that the inability to submit isn’t covered by the update and I have another issue.

Sorry I should have also mentioned that I just (tonight) reinstalled quform from the manual download on codecanyon.

I had been having troubles getting the updates to apply (kept getting an error) – so I completely reinstalled. And on reinstall is when I’ve found the conditional logic issue and the failure to submit.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Peter

pdriscoll_au
    Participant

Ok just did what I should have done earlier and checked the browser console and it is showing there is a problem with the Ajax submit.

I’ve disabled Ajax for the moment.

Regards Peter

pdriscoll_au
    Participant

Further info I’ve now got 1.4.8 installed and Ajax submit still doesn’t work.

Sorry for the issue update spam.

Regards Peter

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy