Since adding Custom CSS page will not load…

Home Forums Quform WordPress Since adding Custom CSS page will not load…

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leedham
    Participant

Hi,
    I have 2 small questions:

1. Is it possible to remove the submit button from 1 form? I want to use it solely for the conditional results.

2. Is there a way I can generate a popup contact form from a button? My button shortcode is currently:

3. Do you have a Custom CSS to centre the multiple choice content?

I asked these on the item’s comments in Envato and was told to add the following:

In the form builder, go to Settings -> Style -> Global styling, add a new style for “Submit button outer wrapper” and enter the CSS:

display: none;

Since adding that CSS the webpage will no longer load. I have since removed the CSS and the issue remains. The only way I am able to get the page to load is by disabling the form.

Please help!

Leedham
    Participant

The URL is: http://www.myidealmortgage.co.uk/

I cannot see any way ofprivately sharing login details with you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Leedham
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Ally, I had already checked and have double checked the compatibility page and there are green ticks next to everything in the list.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Leedham
    Participant

I have sent the details 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy