Slideshow problem since Update to WP 3.6

Home Forums Storm WordPress Slideshow problem since Update to WP 3.6

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Oliver F.
    Participant

hi folks,

strange things happen since the update to wp 3.6.

all slideshows in every single gallery make a stop at the second image. no more images are loaded automatically but mouse clicks fwd/bwd are possible.

i re-updated wp with no effect. i also updated storm to the newest version, also with no effect except that i lost all my settings and have to set up the whole site. i cleaned the browser cache and used ccleaner for the computer cache.

demo sites Elene T Photog and Clinton Randalls working properly.

i have no more ideas. any help highly appreciated!

http://oliverfehrle.com/welcome/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Oliver F.
    Participant

thank you very much.

best wishes
    oli

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by Ally. Reason: Fixed link
    Ally
    Support Staff

Oliver F.
    Participant

hi ally,

you did one hell of a job in this short time! all galleries working fine again!

thank you very much!
    god bless you!

apertureworks
    Participant

Hello,

I have just purchased it from themeforest and downloaded the file. But still the slideshow is stucked on the 2nd photo. Can you please advise urgently?

Regards,
    IR

apertureworks
    Participant

Ok. it is working now. I have downloaded the version ‘wordpress installation files only’. In this archive it seems the old version still exist. When I downloaded the full set with documentation and set the one in this archive… now it is working.

Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy