Some elements not showing on dashboard

Home Forums Quform WordPress Some elements not showing on dashboard

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pedaso2019
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I’m back with the same issue: some of the responses to our main form don’t show on the dashboard. I think I checked all my css instructions and plugin compatibilities – I think…..

All entries are fully recorded in the db. And if I click modify while in the dashboard, there they are. They’re also in the email notifications, all of them. But I can’t get to visualize all the elements on the dashboard viewer.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you always for an excellent-excellent plugin. We love it. And thank you for your competent support. I am astonished to find such a high technical level of competence in a support forum – and yet understandable by an absolute illiterate as I am. Kudos!

Regards, Andrea

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pedaso2019
    Participant

Thank you Ally,

I’m sorry I can’t be immediately precise, as at this time we switched the site to italian so I can’t refer to the page titles in english.

I’m referring to the entry view table ?page=quform.entries&sp=view&eid=142.

It is Forms/Voci/Visualizza in the italian version. Forms/Entries/View perhaps in english?…

pedaso2019
    Participant

It’s the Submitted form data table.

I found it in the .po

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pedaso2019
    Participant

No empty fields are shown, but there are also several missing fields which are not empty.

If i click the show empty field box, it shows the same fields, it refreshes but doesn’t change.

The missing fields are of different kind, text, multi select, radio buttons and they are located in different parts of the form.

pedaso2019
    Participant

So you can have an idea

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

pedaso2019
    Participant

Yes, our form unrolls based on user previous activity. In the beginning it only shows a single ‘ready to start’ button. Then fields progressively show up when user types (in text fields) or clicks (for selectors). So, all of our fields have conditions.

I’ll ask for authorizations to log you in, it’ll be easier. Email follows, thanks so much!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy