Some problem caused after updating quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress Some problem caused after updating quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dreamer_123
    Participant

Hi previously I was using Quform Version 2.9.1, but when I upgrade to 2.10.0 I’m having problem with the pop up form layout, especially when it comes to mobile display.

1. The responsiveness of the popup form is quite weird now as after the modal form showed up, it is very zoomed in. As such I have to zoom out on my phone in order to see the full form. Previously the whole form fits nicely on the screen without anymore adjustments.

2. Previously the width of the form can be set on the form edit page, but now even when i set my form to 60% width, there’s still some padding/margin (i’ve attached an image of what i looks like before the update)

Here’s my site, the form will show up when you click on the get perks button, using javascript.
    https://afterclinichours.com/your-ultimate-back-to-beauty-checklist/

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dreamer_123
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks it works, but now after I changed it back to Magnific Popup , there are now 2 close (X) buttons on the form, how can i remove one of them? I try to find it in the setting page but unable to do so, do I have to use css to remove it? Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy