Home › Forums › Quform WordPress › Spaces between buttons / responsive form
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Ally.
- May 12, 2023 at 4:27 am #35483oivanrParticipant
I am working again with the space between objects in a form. Now I have an issue with the buttons in a form. I am attaching 3 images.
The form contains: 1) text field, 3) html fields, and each of them has a button inside. Have two versions:
a) text field in a row and html fields in another.
b) All of them is inside a row to keep it align.
1) As you can see in Salud502_pcScreen marked with the red arrows there are spaces between buttons, I want to remove those spaces. I tried already putting up the 4 objects inside a group of fields and change the grouper wrapper and the outer wrapper. Use the negative margin but it didn’t work.
2) The other two images corresponds to a cell phone. You have the H (horizontal or landscape) and V (vertical or portrait) versions. Both of the show the buttons placed in a column, but there is a lot of space to place in a row, at least to buttons. I tried also with the margins css parameter but it didn’t work either.
I thought that using the same technique that I used in the eliminating spaces between fields can work but it was not the case.
Need your help.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 12, 2023 at 7:06 am #35487oivanrParticipant
Please, forget my question. I apologize. The solution was simple and I find out already. put the buttons on the same html field and everything is fine.
So sorry.May 12, 2023 at 9:25 am #35490AllySupport Staff
You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.