Spacing Issues With Notification Emails

Home Forums Quform WordPress Spacing Issues With Notification Emails

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Over the past 3 weeks, we have been having issues with the spacing in the notification form emails we get after submission.

We have to manually keep going into the form > notification setting then add a <br> tag in the text view of the form. We do not have any scripts or anything special.

We do have the form notifications setup like this:

Student First Name: {element|id:3|First Name}<br>
    Middle: {element|id:4|Middle Name}<br>
    Student Last Name: {element|id:2|Last Name}<br>

I have attached and image of what the from notification email should look like and what it keeps turning into. (I have blacked out the actual names)

Can you help with this?
    Thanks,
    Jen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hi,

Yes the <br> tags disappear. No one has access the forms except the admins which only happened after we noticed the spacing problems.

Also, we only add the <br> tags because it is the only way to have spacing. On other sites we manage, we do not have this issue or need to add <br> tags in those QuForms.

The server this site is on, it the same as other sites that are not experiencing issues.

Thanks,
    Jen

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hi,

I have emailed you the login info so you can review.

I checked the plugins too and we have two other sites that have the same plugins and no issues.

Thanks,
    Jen

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy