Specifying recipients in the shortcode

Home Forums Quform WordPress Specifying recipients in the shortcode

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mjoundi
    Participant

So basically, I have names of individuals that give speeches, that users can click on to send feedback to these people (as well as a feedback committee). The form for all these individuals is identical, except for the addresses is to be sent to. I know one method would be to duplicate the form and change the email address for each form, then use those shortcodes. However, this does not seem very efficient, and if I were to change the feedback form down the line, these changes would have to be made across ALL forms. Is there any way to specify the recipient addresses through shortcode, using the same form?

Thanks in advance.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mjoundi
    Participant

Hi- thanks, I will let you know if I get this to work when I try this out. Sorry for not replying back, have halted development for a bit on this site until I get some feedback from the client.

gamperalex
    Participant

hi I insert the code in the functions.php and i recieve the email adress via a querystring. but i always get a error message on my form.

see http://gampermedia.com/kontakt/

plz help

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gamperalex
    Participant

thank you found the error 🙂

gamperalex
    Participant

hi now I get the contact emails on my specified email adress in the plugin backend. but i would like to send a custom email adress via querystring and that works well (as you can see down in the contact window) but the form doesent uses the querystring email, just the email from the plugin settings…

any suggestinons?

Ally
    Support Staff

gamperalex
    Participant

Hi,

thank you but it doesent works 🙁 maybe i send you username & pass for my site?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy