Split Quform over 3 seperate areas of a home page.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Split Quform over 3 seperate areas of a home page.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fnoss
    Participant

Hi there,

Firstly, thankyou for creating what I think is the best form plugin for wordpress!

I’m slowly working my way through the many options however, I have what I think is a slightly special use case. I’d like to take parts of one form and place them in seperate locations down the page. Is this possible?

I have read through the documentation and did not find anything close to what I’d like to achieve. The only thing I found was about the Unique ID. though I’m not sure how to use it.

Trying to put two and two together. I would imagine it could work by specifying page area ids in wordpress, then create a multi page form using the page area ids as the “pages”.

Or, perhaps I can do something along the lines of use the Unique Group ID as a short code and add that in the places I’d like?

Thanks for any help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fnoss
    Participant

Hi There,

Thanks for your help. I have rearranged my page so I now have one form only.

As I’m not a programmer and linking up 3 forms would be quite a lot of work for me, I decided the layout I had wasn’t worth the trouble it would cause.

Please mark this thread as solved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy