Stars and steps

Home Forums Quform WordPress Stars and steps

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hugues26
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve downloaded QuForm in order to create one particular form and I have 2 questions because I don’t know how to do it even after searching everywhere.

1) Is it possible to integrate some “stars” to give a rate. For example : 1 star, 2 star, 3 star…. (i’ve put an example
    2) Is it possible to make a form with multiple steps ? And if yes, can we use conditional logic to show one particular page if the user click on one button (for example if the guy puts a rate of 1 or 2, step 2 is one particular page ; and if he puts a rate of 3,4,5, step 2 is another page)

I don’t know if it’s possible but if it is, I would really appreciate knowing how 🙂

Thank you a lot for your help,
    Hugues

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shunyata
    Participant

I am also interested in multi step forms!

Can a form be divided into separate page step sections?

I’d like to segment an extremely long form it into several steps. Once the questions on step one is complete the user is taken to the questions on Step 2.

What would be the best way to implement this?

Thnaks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy