Store values in custom database with custom encoding

Home Forums Quform WordPress Store values in custom database with custom encoding

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marianogi
    Participant

Hi!, I am using Quform in a very old custom PHP development and the database is old too, with different encoding so my client has been storing its data with bad encoding but showing it well by encoding them in the front.
    So I ask you if it were possible to store data in a different encoding format, and only for that form because I use Quform in several forms on his website and they are working well.

I hope I explained myself well. I just need to transform the encoding for my values before saving. In the attachments, I send you a screenshot showing how the values are being stored (how I need them to be saved). Right now, the form data Quform is stored well (all special characters are well shown, not like you can see in my attachment), so that’s a problem for me.

Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy