Styling Form Not So Easy

Home Forums Quform WordPress Styling Form Not So Easy

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    coryrizzmma
    Participant

I bought Quform because it looked really easy to style and build forms. It really is easy to build forms but not so easy to make them look nice on a page. Is it that the CSS on my template does not play nice with Quform? I really want to put a colored box behind my lead form.

I don’t like to write a lot of code. I am willing to even change templates if that will make the forms easier. Even the light and dark form themes do not look good. What do I need to do?

http://usellusgold.com/we-pay-more-cash-for/

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

coryrizzmma
    Participant

Allan,

Thank you that helps a lot. Is there a good reference for CSS code that you recommend? I may need a little more help but I will pay with that some.

Cory

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy