Submission loading speed

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submission loading speed

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    s.ong
    Participant

Hi There,

Is there any method to speed up the submission speed for the contact form? It’s taking quite a while to submit.

It can be really frustrating for users especially so if we are using the form submission button to redirect to a custom URL.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

s.ong
    Participant

Sorry i missed this response.

The notification when turn off does drastically speed up the submission.

I am currently using easy WP SMTP to send – does it matter if I were to use Post SMTP or easy WP SMTP? Asking this as I currently only have 1 sever which i can tap in.

Alternatively, is there a setting where I can configure for the submission to be sent in the background and allow the users to continue with their browsing.. (alittle bit like the ‘outbox concept’)

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy