Submit Button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit Button

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    garyfinberg
    Participant

Hi, I have created a form and configured all the Submit options. but I don’t see a “Submit” button anywhere on the form? Do I have to manually add it?

Thanks
    Gary

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

garyfinberg
    Participant

Hi Ally, thanks very much. Here are the details:

I HAVE REMOVED THE DETAILS AS I WAS NOT SURE WHETHER THIS POST WAS PRIVATE. IHAVE MAILED THEM TO YOU

While you are in there please can you check why the “File Upload” element does not work? I have tested for conflicts by removing all the other plugins and also tested by changing the theme to the default theme. I have also set the allowable filesize down to 2Mbs as suggested on the forum but the File Upload still does not work.

We are very keen to get the form to work so we can launch our site.

Thanks very much for the support on this.

Regards
    Gary

garyfinberg
    Participant

Ally, just a question? Is this post private? I just realized that I have included login details to our admin area thinking that this post was private and only visible to you and me?

Regards
    Gary

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy