Submit button conditional logic

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit button conditional logic

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jprusins
    Participant

I have a registration form, at the end of which is an html snippet that links to payment at PayPal. The issue I’m having is that some users click the link to go to PayPal without clicking the Submit button for the registration info, so we’re getting payments without that information.

My interim solution is to add conditional logic to the Privacy Policy checkbox at the bottom of the form, so that the PayPal html is invisible until they click it. This seems to be helping so far, but it doesn’t actually prevent users from clicking the PayPal link before clicking Submit, it just makes it more obvious that they should.

So ideally, the PayPal html should be hidden until they click the Submit button. But there doesn’t seem to be an obvious way to attach conditional logic to the Submit button.

Help?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy