Submit button inside form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit button inside form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    reydar
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to make my submit button inside the form floating to the right of the email input box and use custom styles on it. Please inform me how this can be done.

http://newfiretrucksunlimited.davidreyburn.com/

Thanks

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

reydar
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

The form I am speaking about is the newsletter sign up form in the header. I was able to use your instructions to make the submit button appear to the right side of the form. I would like to style the button so it is larger, uses the yellow gradient from the menu bar, uses the same font and size as the menu items. I have attached an image which shows what I would like it to look like. Also, is it possible to restrict the submit button’s div to a %. This site needs to be responsive and the submit button drops down to the next line on smaller screens.

Also, is it possible to use an image as a submit button?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy