Submit Button Override+

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit Button Override+

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tony-grb
    Participant

How can I set send button to image, I added an image into a group but want the send form code beneath image. If not, how can we customize the existing button? I also want another button inline with the send button as well.

2. The attach a file upload function, how can we make that an image also?

tony-grb
    Participant

We set a group with html and check box, but it’s not inline. we did set the option for inline, and float elements left. But still no avail. the attachment below is what we’re trying to achieve with text and check box and also attach file option.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tony-grb
    Participant

Thanks. Also how can we get the file upload and attachment files inline as well. right now we have the browse upload function with a image button, but the file attached shows above the button, we want that to flush to the right of the browse button/image instead

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tony-grb
    Participant

Yes these were already done. However the check boxes are not inline. We need the check boxes inline with text next to it. Check boxes are not on one line with text next to left of it. neither are the boxes inline either. please see our screenshot above how we want it to look. the link we provided in your email shows you what the form looks like.I attached a screenshot below how it appears now.

https://diigo.com/08ko4l

https://diigo.com/08ko4m

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by tony-grb.
    Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy