Submit Error across all forms

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit Error across all forms

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scopleston
    Participant

Hi,

I’m experiencing an error across all forms (3 shortcode forms plus a widget form): on clicking submission an error box appears displaying the message “An error occurred submitting the form”. Closing the error alert returns focus to the unsent form leaving it filled in and ready to send.

In trying to find out what’s causing the problem we’ve looked at your support pages and the php mail setup and found nothing out of place. Finally I installed an alternative form plugin (fast secure contact form) and tried it ‘out of the box’ side by side with one of the quforms on a test page and the new form plugin works fine while the quform continues to throw the same error.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

We’re thinking of just deleting and reinstalling the quform plugin but If I delete the plugin and reinstall it will I lose the forms I’ve created?

Best regards,
    Simon

josef777
    Participant
    scopleston
    Participant

Thanks for the quick repsnse.

Yes, I went through this support page and looked for all logs etc. On your link we have causes 1 and 2 cleared as not being the cause. That just leaves item 3. So to confirm, essentially you are saying that the only way to get the forms working in this case is to use SMTP?

Best regards,
    Simon

josef777
    Participant

try the smtp option and see if it works , and i am sure one of quform support team will have an answer to your question if this is the only option .

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy