Submit events & Form Data

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit events & Form Data

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    welightspeed_web
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to add all form data to a CRM via API when someone submits.
    How can I trigger my own code to run when a form is submitted and how do I access the submitted form data?
    Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

welightspeed_web
    Participant

Thanks for your response.
    I’ve had some further trouble with the action not having the correct number of arguments:
    I’m using PHP 7.2.

add_action('quform_post_process_4', function (array $result, Quform_Form $form) {
        $data = array(
            'name' => $form->getValue('quform_4_5'),        
            'email' => $form->getValue('quform_4_7'),        
            'notes' => $form->getValue('quform_4_9'),        
        );

<br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function {closure}(), 1 passed in /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and exactly 2 expected in /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-content/themes/tradeoak/functions.php:270
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): {closure}(Array)
    #1 /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Form/Processor.php(172): apply_filters('quform_post_pro...', Array, Object(Quform_Form))
    #3 /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Form/Controller.php(245): Quform_Form_Processor->process(Object(Quform_Form))
    #4 /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Form/Controller.php(178): Quform_Form_Controller->handleProcessRequest()
    #5 /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Quform_Form_Controller->process('')
    #6 /home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-includes/cl in <b>/home/tradeoak/staging/5/wp-content/themes/tradeoak/functions.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy