Submit form to post with feature image

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit form to post with feature image

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jktb75
    Participant

Hi, i read and followed to process to submit the form and send all the data to my post, but my question is:

I want to send a feature image together with the title and content. I achieved to do this if i create a file attachment, but this is not what i want to do. I would love to be able to use the url of an image that it is already on the server as feature image.

I set up a checkbox field and under custom value i entered the url of the image, but i don’t know the code that i would have to write in function.php for the post to use the link of the image as featured image.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you. I have been trying to do this for the last 2 days

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jktb75
    Participant

Hi.

I don’t think i explained myself properly.

I have a Quform with a Title field, Content field and a Checkbox where the user can select a image.

My post receives the Title and Content, but not the feature image, which will depend on the selection that the user makes in the checkbox. Also the images that the user selects are already on the website server.
    Please help

Thank you

jktb75
    Participant

Hi.
    I done it. Thank you. I found the way.

I do need one last thing that i can’t figure out how to:
    I have a text field and i need the submitted data from that text field to go to a custom field.

Thank you for your help.

jktb75
    Participant

Hi. Once again thank you, but i figured out. I was able to use Quform to create posts with the submitted data, where you can submit Title, Content, Feature Image by selecting predefined images not user upload and also use custom fields. Great plugin.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy