Submit Hangs, No Confirmation

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit Hangs, No Confirmation

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    DiscoPEO
    Participant

Form seems to work no problem, but then hangs when you click submit. I’ve submitted a screenshot, with the console open and what appears to be a problem.

I have been using this flawlessly for months now, please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DiscoPEO
    Participant

I’ve tried the other forms on my site and the same problem occurs. No confirmation of submission. Please help! I am unable to move forward with business!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DiscoPEO
    Participant

Hey Ally!

Thanks, could you provide perhaps a bit more detail as to how to achieve that?

Best,
    Tim

MSH13
    Participant

Hello Tim, hello Ally

I am having the same problem .. and yes could you explain this a bit more detailed as I am a unexperienced user and have no idea about codes.

Thanks
    Manfred

MSH13
    Participant

Hallo agin,

Just to complete:

the content of the form (in my case) is send to my e-mail address perfectly well but on the front end on the website is is not showing that it has been send. The confirmation message does not show up and the “flashing” beside the SEND button does not stop.

You can check it out under: http://www.legiscounsel.com/legalresearch/ (under construction!)

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ASAP AS THIS DISABLES THE WORK WITH YOUR PRODUCT.

Thanks.
    Manfred

mommaroodles
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I am also having a similar problem, mine is not hanging though – I am getting a

“Please supply a valid email address” error message and the email address is valid. Email validation has been switched off.

Any ideas, help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

DiscoPEO
    Participant

Example Form

Thanks,
    Tim

dnf67
    Participant

I too am now having the same issue. I am quite sure it is something I have done as it was working the other day. We removed the condition email recipients, but now I can not submit the form at all… OUCH!

Here are two screen shots…hopefully you will see what I am missing

THANKS!

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

IYBI
    Participant

Hi,

All the forms on my site hang as well and no confirmation message displayed but the email is coming through. I can’t find the file you were talking about, could you please check it out and let me know how to fix it?

thanks

http://ifyoubuildit.com.au/about/radi-safi/

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy