Submit UTM Parameter

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submit UTM Parameter

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    adzurreus
    Participant

Hi,

I send traffic via facebook ads to a landingpage where the form is embedded. The UTM parameter are included with the traffic. How do I get these UTM parameter from the person so that I can include it in the admin notification? And how could I send these UTM parameter via webhook to Zapier?

Regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

adzurreus
    Participant

Hi Ally,

thanks for the quick answer. So like in the screenshot?
    Can I also only get it for Zapier and not in the admin e-mail (I guess just turn off the button admin mail)?
    In relation to those things, as we do have 10+ forms, how can I easily export all entries from all forms?

Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by adzurreus.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by adzurreus.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    adzurreus
    Participant

Hi Ally,

so far it works perfect. Quick follow-up for this question: In relation to those things, as we do have 10+ forms, how can I easily export all entries from all forms?

Regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

arcastic
    Participant

I tried this setup, and while it worked the first time, I’m not sure if caching is an issue or what is going on, but after the 1st entry – every subsequent new entry has kept the same UTM value, despite having a new URL utm value when entered.

The URL I am using for new entries is a different utm_source in a new tab, new ip, cleared cookies with private tab, and somehow the value is the same every time as the first entry. I checked the code, checked the form, none of it has this entry hard coded. None of the form entries are the same otherwise. Any ideas?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

arcastic
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I excluded the page from page caching and still same issue. Is it possibly the plugin that is cached? We use UTM tags all the time without issue with caching?

Ally
    Support Staff

arcastic
    Participant

Hey Ally,

Thanks so much for your help – I have gotten this resolved and figured it out. To help others – We are using Litespeed cache, which when disabled this worked fine so the fix was that I had excluded the site from page optimization (URI exclude) but didn’t realize that this setting did NOT block the caching of the page, so it was still being cached. Adding an additional exclude to the caching specifically for the page in the plugin fixed it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy