Submitting a Form Creates a Post and a new Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Submitting a Form Creates a Post and a new Form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    elpaulli
    Participant

I have set up a simple plugin that takes the form data created by the master form and then creates a post in draft status, I would like to add a new simple quform to the page, that would be created once the master form as been submitted, with just the title and different fields.

The title and possibly an email would be pulled from the master form and then added to the new form.

I found an older post that seemed to be right, but any help would be much great!

Thanks,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

elpaulli
    Participant

Thank you! I think I can manage from this example! Trial and Error!

It will be a simple form as well. Just name, contact and a number. – Could I put this action in the same php file or it would it require it’s own!

Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy