Success Message showing on Process page vs Form Page

Home Forums Quform PHP Success Message showing on Process page vs Form Page

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CharkR
    Participant

I have multiple scripts on my page, that each require a different version of jquery, and I’ve tried to disable all but the one required by QuForm and my other jquery items stop working, and I tried disabling the 1.8.3 version and using the 1.10.2 the other script needs and it doesn’t display the success message on the page with the form and instead displays it on the configuration/process page.

http://www.headwaycorp.com/solutions/hr_outsourcing.php

Is there anything I can do to get the Success Message to display on the page the form resides on?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

CharkR
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for getting back to me, I’ve commented out the link to the 1.8.3 jQuery, and it still has the Success Message appear on the process/configuration page.

Is it possible any of the CSS from the other script may be conflicting?

Thank you,
    Charlene

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

CharkR
    Participant

It would be something just that simple. Thank you for catching that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy