Suggestions & Ideas

Home Forums Quform WordPress Suggestions & Ideas

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Saelbeth
    Participant

I am trying to make my website fully PHP7 compliant and avoid conflicts between my plugins and my theme, so I used “WP Engine PHP Compatibility Checker” to test all my plugins.

I noticed an issue within your plugin.

I would be very happy if you could fix it. Thanks a lot!

Here it is:
    FILE: /wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/JSON.php
    ————————————————————————————
    FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE
    561 | ERROR | preg_replace() – /e modifier is forbidden since PHP 7.0

omg
    Participant

How about adding the most basic simplistic feature you are missing…. ALLOW US TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND COLOR of the contact form !!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy you don’t have this option. I want a color background and it appears you don’t offer it.

omg
    Participant

PLEASE – PLEASE Make it easier to find the shortcode for each form. If I haven’t used this plugin (QuForm – WordPress) for a while I have to search for 20+ minutes to find the shortcode. Can you please just place it in “All Forms” > And then in line with each form make a column for “Shortcode” and place it there for us to copy. I don’t know why it has to be buried. It is easy to find if I used this plugin a lot, but I don’t and can never remember where it is located. Just one person’s thought.

entoone
    Participant

Ability to edit entries, and also to be able to upload forms after the original submission.

We use this for adding accounts for new hires, after the form is submitted and the user is trained, we would like to be able to upload a form indicating they have been trained, thus this would get attached to the original form submitted.

Also, the ability to have fields that are hidden, but part of a field.

Example, if we have a field that is checked that an account is needed for a specific area, it would be nice to have a field with a date code, and then a box for initials. The date would be added when the account is created, along with the initials of the person that created the account. These 2 fields would be the for the admin only.. not for the submitter of the form.

dronskii
    Participant

Customize your parameters (the body of the letter) for each recipient who is in the copy of the form submission.
    It is very convenient for sending orders to the manager and adding emails to CPM + sending sms through the email gateway.

I used translate for translation.

SureLink
    Participant

A email verification feature to ensure people are providing their actual email address would be a great feature.

clayme
    Participant

duplicate Fields, please!!!!

darigh
    Participant

1. It will be nice to have shortcuts to display latest Form Data entries in a Page, or Post

2. To have multiple customisable actions when submitting a form ( to execute some javascript or function or playing with entries…)

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Guys
    I would like to see a read only field purely for displaying an image. Is this a possibility without using the html to place a shortcode?

Regards
    Patrick

Shaghelhom
    Participant

Hi,
    I dont know why RTL Languages not fixed until now even after major update to V.2
    Please find the attachment file, its 85% for arabic translate of the plugin.
    Please use it.
    later will send you 100% of the translation.
    Please update it and make arabic language built in in the plugin and make it go from right to left and build the forms from right to left the same english language exactly but from right to left.

Please take action for this soon. we need it.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Venom
    Participant

Great plugin.

Let’s see if it is possible to add a new feature for future release.

Bulk entries import like the following plugin
    https://gravityview.co/extensions/gravity-forms-entry-importer/

actnt
    Participant

I would like the form notification to email to be more professional. Right now, when the customer receives the auto response I created, the form is as wide as the page with all the boxes even though it may only have a few letters or short names in the box. This looks bad. Should be able to customize the actual email format.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ianforest
    Participant

Here’s a couple of ideas?

Rating field type…a choice of stars, slider, radio buttons or whatever.

Also maybe a colour picker?

Probably been suggested before, this is such a long topic!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by ianforest.
    PeterWP
    Participant

ability to change format of the date field.. from YYYY-MM-DD to e.g. DD.MM.YYYY

mrprdx
    Participant

*** More Conditional Options

For example, I use it for a booking but when a user selects a date or passenger number, it should hide some options in the next option.

*** Price calculation capabilities.

*** Advanced search for entries

For example I will search for job applications but I need to filter according to applied position, age etc. Currently It’s not possible to use those submissions if there are lots of submissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy