- October 10, 2018 at 11:49 pm #27146
Have you got sneaky comment tags I can insert to mark “start and end” for each OR a filter hook I can tap into to override/change the JS file or content linked?
I’m guessing no?
So my thinking is I have two options:
- Add an IF/THEN check for presence of class
.quform-form-1around code for form one and similar idea for form 2.
Any other suggestions/solutions?
October 12, 2018 at 5:01 pm #27171
- This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by katw. Reason: added alternate class name
AllySupport StaffOctober 14, 2018 at 11:51 pm #27193
Nice idea, thanks.October 18, 2018 at 8:54 pm #27248
What about the CSS?October 18, 2018 at 8:59 pm #27249
Would the order of loading (queuing) JS work out like this?
- Quform Plugin operational JS
- Quform Global Settings Custom JS
- quform_pre_display hook JS enqueued code
Or is 2 and 3 swapped?
Concerned about load order.October 21, 2018 at 12:53 pm #27270
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.