The enhanced uploader fails to submit and upload images after the second page is

Home Forums Quform WordPress The enhanced uploader fails to submit and upload images after the second page is

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    summer
    Participant

Use iframe to embed the form in other pages. Enhanced uploader In IOS Safari, select the picture and then return to the previous step. Submit the image again and upload it fails. Last time you helped me solve this problem on Google Chrome. Please help to solve the anomaly on the Safari browser. Thank you very much. Please check the attachment for details.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

summer
    Participant

If the enhanced uploader is not enabled, there is no style. Can the default uploader style be the same as the enhanced uploader? And you can upload multiple pictures, is this okay? Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

summer
    Participant

Hi Ally
    I can’t upload multiple pictures without using the enhanced uploader. Is there any way to do this? I tried to use safari_fix.html and I still can’t upload pictures on the iPhone. I don’t know if I’m using the wrong method. Is there any better suggestion to solve the problem of not being able to upload pictures using the enhanced uploader on the iPhone? thank you very much.

Ally
    Support Staff

summer
    Participant

Hi

Non-enhanced uploader, only one picture can be selected, multiple selections will overwrite the previous picture, please advise, thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

summer
    Participant

I tested on the computer that I can upload multiple pictures, but I can only select one picture on the mobile device, using Android 10.
    Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy