The form needs a little padding. The buttons run to the edge of the page.

Home Forums Quform PHP The form needs a little padding. The buttons run to the edge of the page.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynn
    Participant

I have a form here for now:

http://www.mobiluna.com/quformtest/SkypeExam1.php

When I am viewing it on my iPhone and iPad the content looks like it needs some padding to bring it in more. I did add some padding and margin

to this:

quform-element {
    height: 1px;
    height: auto;
    min-height: 1px;
    margin: 0px 10px 0px 10px;
    padding:0px 5px 0px 5px;
    }

and at one point it seemed to work, but now it’s not. My question is how do I format this to make it look better so the buttons and content don’t go all the way to the end.

Also, you will notice that I am using Jquery Mobile if you look at my source code. Is there anything important that I need to know when using Jquery mobile 1.3 with your Quform?

Lastly, I put the page.css on the form page..Was I supposed to? It didn’t say anything in the instructions, unless I missed it.

Thank you much!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Lynn
    Participant

Hi Allan,
    Thank you for your reply…

So, I checked to make sure that a didn’t forget to put that “.” in .quform-element { , and I didn’t forget, I just copied it here wrong.

I was looking for .quform-inner by itself and the closest thing that I found was :

.quform-inner .quform-elements {
    margin: 0 ;
    padding:0 ;
    }

is that where I am to put the padding?

So here is what is strange that is happening with the padding: When I first load my page that the form is on, it has no padding, but if I refresh the page the padding is there.

Do you know what might be the cause of that happening?

You can check it out here….

http://www.mobiluna.com/quformtest/SkypeExam1.php

Thanks so much…I can’t wait to get this completely working correctly because Quform is going to come in handy for my mobile websites and at $6 a license each use, it’s affordable!

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy