The form with that ID does not exist, go back to the form list

Home Forums Quform WordPress The form with that ID does not exist, go back to the form list

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kscng
    Participant

I have just purchased the plugin and when i try to build a form it seems to be successful as i can see the newly created form on the “all forms” section. But when i click edit button for the form the error “The form with that ID does not exist, go back to the form list” appears. From the “All form” section the form i built has an ID number of “1”.

When i try to add the form to my wordpress content page, i could not select the form giving me an error related to the “name”.

Is there a fix or solution to my problem? Hope to hear your reply soon! Thanks!

kscng
    Participant

The error code is below:

[iphorm id="<br ></option> <b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset 'id' in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\new_intranet\wp-content\plugins\iphorm-form-builder\admin\admin.php</b> on line <b>1161</b><br /> a" name=" Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in C:\xampp\htdocs\new_intranet\wp-content\plugins\iphorm-form-builder\admin\admin.php on line 1161 a Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in C:\xampp\htdocs\new_intranet\wp-content\plugins\iphorm-form-builder\admin\admin.php on line 1161 (inactive)"]

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kscng
    Participant

Hi Ally

I tried using the original theme and deactivated all my plugins with just Quform plugin activated but the problem still exist. Is there any other way to resolve this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kscng
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have resolved the issue by updating my php version. Thanks alot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy