The form's words appear as content keywords in webmasters tools

Home Forums Quform WordPress The form's words appear as content keywords in webmasters tools

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    camel79
    Participant

Hi,

I hope all is well.
    I created a website which has a Quform contact form in most of my landing pages. The contact form has an option so people choose their country.

On Google Webmaster Tools > Google Index > Content Keywords the countries appear as keywords. For example, the words islands, republic, united, and other country keywords are crawled by google as keywords. The world “islands” has 361 occurrences and is significant for google in my website. I don’t want this to happen.

I don’t want Google to think that the content on my Forms are keywords. How can I tell Google not to consider such content as keywords.

Thanks in advance for you support.
    Regards.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

camel79
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your response.
    Yes, I have a Dropdown Menu.
    You say perhaps the solution is to replace the country field with text input. This is a solution but it’s not good. I might change it if this affects my SEO.

Thanks again for your fast response.
    Regards,
    Fuad.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy