Theme styles show on preview but not on page

Home Forums Quform WordPress Theme styles show on preview but not on page

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    mark
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I’ve set up the form and used the Underline style for styling. The changes show up in the preview window. But if I go to final page, it only shows the generell style.

I installed the quforms style plugin to change styling as well. But this doesnt seem to work either. It always goes back to the original style.

cheers
    Mark

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mark
    Participant

Thank you for your quick replies. I checked the Server Compatibilities and there are no issues.

I’ll send an admin login to the site, so that you can have look too. I think that you are right, that the theme classes seem to overpower the Quform classes, though I couldn’t figure out were it went wrong. I’m using the divi theme and builder form elegant themes. The contact form I’m currently using is formidable, but I would like to switch over quforms, because there are some issues with updating the formidable forms.

cheers
    Mark

mstfmhc
    Participant

I have same problem. this is exactly “I’ve set up the form and used the Underline style for styling. The changes show up in the preview window. But if I go to final page, it only shows the generell style.” please help me

Ally
    Support Staff

guye64
    Participant

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem: the Quform form styles show on preview but not on page.

I have checked the server compatibility at Forms – Settings – Tweaks & Troubleshooting – Server Compatibility and there are no issues.
    I also tried to “Rebuild script cache”, I deactivated and activated the Quform plugin, and turned off the option “Combine CSS”. Still doesn’t display properly.

Ypu can see the form here:
    https://mariaaguye.com/la-estructura-interior/?v=04c19fa1e772#quform-44683d&v=04c19fa1e772

Thank you for your help,

Maria

Ally
    Support Staff

guye64
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Yes, that was the issue! I was previewing the form on a page that was not loading the styles.

Thank oyu!

Maria

Archproject
    Participant

I have sent the form link to you guys via your themeforest contact form. please help . I have the same problem as the guys here. and I have change the style to quform dark. but in the page it does not show the style.

clg21
    Participant

Hi,

I went through the steps and it worked the FIRST time. However, when I made another change, it is not showing up on the page, just the previewer again.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Archproject
    Participant

thanks ally,
    I have changed the style to light and now it look good … by the way when are you guys going to implement recaptcha v3 ?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy