There was a problem Ajax error

Home Forums Quform WordPress There was a problem Ajax error

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    metaphase
    Participant

I had a form working for months, today it shows an ajax error when I submit.

Chrome dev tools shows 1 red error (only after submitting the quform):
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)……..domainname.com/:1

Disabling all plugins didn’t fix it. What can be the issue?

I assume you want to see the site, but these public forum are not good for sharing client details. You need a private ticket system.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

metaphase
    Participant

Still having this ajax error issue.

I did a test. If I update WordPress to 5.5.1 but keep you plugin at v2.11.2 then the form still works. If I update your plugin then it breaks and I get the Ajax error

My site has about 8 forms, some really simple with no customisation (like the one above which still gets the ajax error) and some are complicated with hooks into APIs etc

What do we need to look for to fix this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

matindalal
    Participant

Hello,
    I am not developer and i am using WordPress since 5-6 years. and i bought so many plugins and themes but this types of error never shown. i didn’t get proper solution on this ‘ajax error’ please try to solve my problem asap.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy